Frequently Asked Questions
ABOUT THE RUN
No, it is a fully on-ground event held at Dataran Merdeka, Kuala Lumpur (a physical location).
All citizens and non-citizens residing in Malaysia may participate.
Minimum age requirement:
5KM run: 5 years and above as at 10 September 2023
10KM run: 16 years and above at of 10 September 2023
21KM run: 16 years and above at of 10 September 2023
Yes, RM10 from every ticket sold will be contributed to the Coway Happy Water Project, an initiative that provides aid for supplying clean drinking water to communities in need.
The 5KM run will not be timed; the 10KM run ends after 2 hours 30 mins; the 21KM run ends after 4 hours 00 mins.
The fastest runners to reach the finish line in the 10KM and 21KM run according to the respective categories will be awarded with prizes.
Participants have an option to:
- Conduct a self-test the day before the Run (Please refrain from participating if you are tested positive);
- Wear face masks throughout the event (except during the Run);
- Sanitise your hands from time to time.
The flag-off time will be announced soon upon final approval by the relevant authorities.
Yes, this is compulsory, as declared by the Malaysian Sports Commissioner’s Office.
After completing the registration process, you will be directed to a payment portal where you can pay by credit card/debit card/e-wallet.
A confirmation email will be sent to your registered email address upon your successful registration.
All tickets purchased are final (non-transferable, non-refundable and non-deferrable).
We will do our best to resolve any issues you may face. If you have any questions, please email us at [email protected].
No, you cannot make any changes to your personal details.
Please note that names of participants and apparel sizes are final upon registration and cannot be changed.
COWAY RUN KIT
All participants of Coway Run 2023: Enter Our World will receive a Coway Run Kit upon successful registration. The kit includes a microfiber dry fit t-shirt, a finisher t-shirt (only for 21km participants), an official medal, and a tote bag.
The date for the Coway Run Kit collection will be announced soon. You will need to collect your Race Kit at the Ground Floor of WOW Plaza, located in Lalaport Bukit Bintang City Centre, Kuala Lumpur.
Yes, you may arrange to do so. Please ensure they present a copy of your e-ticket during collection. The steps are as follows:
- Provide the IC number of the collector.
- Have them present a copy of the e-ticket.
- Enjoy your Coway Run kit!
Please refer to the chart below:
Measurements are in INCH with tolerance of +/- 2cm
RULES & REGULATIONS
- Runners must be registered participants of Coway Run 2023: Enter Our World to receive a Coway Run Kit and qualify to win prizes.
- Coway Run 2023: Enter Our World is open to all citizens and non-citizens residing in Malaysia, aged 5 years old and above as at 10 September 2023.
- All tickets purchased are final (non-transferable, non-refundable and non-deferrable).